What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

It's a dog, a canine. Therefore, it barks. :-]

BLISS BLISS

Reminds me of that moment of clarity Canadians have when they realize just how stupid it is to be ruled by a monarch.

MJ's End MJ's End

I don't usually do this

You're one of the best artists ever. I can't tell you what you should do or say.
BUT ...
1) He was an innocent man preyed on by greedy people.
2) It wasn't funny.

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Nicely done!

So when are you going to tackle the Queen/Monarchy?

Serial Environmentalist Serial Environmentalist

At long last!

You have arisen from the dead!!! How was the break?

Matzerath responds:

Being dead was pretty nice, kinda peaceful - then all of a sudden David Carradine showed up and I got creeped-out and decided to come back.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

WOAH!!!

MORE TASTY THAN A BAG OF DICKS!!! SERIOUS!!!

Racism! Racism!

nice

Reminds me of the NG minorities we got on here and how other users shit on them.

Democracy and Socialism Democracy and Socialism

impressive

Some of the portraits are rather decent.

I'm glad that Nepal's a republic. Now if only my country (Canada) becomes one too, severing all ties to the monarchy of GB or abolishing the Canadian crown. You heard it, folks. It's fucked up and it needs to be changed. Now.

I believe in a democratic socialist society. Let's get something clear: socialism isn't communism. There's two sides to the same coin. I despise communism entirely, and embrace most of socialism's ideas. Countries that call themselves socialist are really communist. Power to all the people and the workers!

LenardNotLenny responds:

The problem with socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money. Canada is the greatest nation in the world.

Leave Your Brain Behind Leave Your Brain Behind

avant garde

Nothing like an old-fashioned hand-drawn cartoon to clear the air, the closet and the area. Far from sleek yet far from shitty. I loves it!

KidneyThief responds:

I always aim for originality, as well as to improve my animating. I aim to make my way to the "sleek" animations. Thank you for your review.

Zeitgeist Addendum R:2 Zeitgeist Addendum R:2

bullshit

Zeitgeist's nothing more than a two-part commercial for the Venus project.